Friday 17 May 2013

The train of poetry in Mocow underground lines devoted to Vladimir Mayakovskiy. Great poems, interesting facts from his biography, posters and old photos - amazing. People in the train are smiling - not very often situation in the morning))- some of them are taking photos and I'm not an exclusion!)



I'd like to show you a wonderful fragment from Mayakovskiy's poem, which impressed me. But, unfortunately, it isn't translated into English, so I'll try to do it myself:

To love is
            to dart off
                       sheet, cut
                                with sleepless nights,
Being jealous of
                      Copernicus,
Thinking that he,
              not men
                     from outside,
Tends to be
               your
                       enemy





No comments:

Post a Comment